Recipe by Lvs2Cook
A little different from your usual potato salad. There is no mayo in this one! If you don't want to use as many peas, it can easily be halved.
Top Review by Rita~
I made half the recipe using a red onion in place of the shallot. Loved the tarragon flavor in this! I did use lemon tarragon vinegar. Recipe #69092 I did use bacon bits just didn't have the time for bacon. And didn't miss the the bacon. So yummy refreshing to have a potato salad with no mayo. Thanks!
- 59.14 ml minced shallot
- 29.58 ml fresh dill, snipped
- 14.79 ml fresh tarragon, minced
- 44.37 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 44.37 ml Dijon mustard
- 73.94 ml white wine vinegar
- 177.44 ml olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1360.77 g small red potatoes
- 946.36 ml fresh peas or 946.36 ml frozen peas
- 226.79 g sliced bacon, cooked until crisp and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients together until well blended. Set aside.
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for about 12 minutes. Drain, let cool to touch, and cut into quarters.
- Cook fresh peas in salted boiling water for 6 minutes, frozen peas for 3 minutes. Drain under cold water and let cool.
- In a large bowl, toss still-warm potatoes with about half of dressing and let cool. Combine with peas and bacon and add remaining dressing. Taste and adjust seasoning.