1/2 Photos of Herbed Potato Salad With Bacon and Peas
A little different from your usual potato salad. There is no mayo in this one! If you don't want to use as many peas, it can easily be halved.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, snipped
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 5 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1In a small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients together until well blended. Set aside.
- 2Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for about 12 minutes. Drain, let cool to touch, and cut into quarters.
- 3Cook fresh peas in salted boiling water for 6 minutes, frozen peas for 3 minutes. Drain under cold water and let cool.
- 4In a large bowl, toss still-warm potatoes with about half of dressing and let cool. Combine with peas and bacon and add remaining dressing. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Potato Salad With Bacon and Peas
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.5
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 19.2 mg
- Sodium 316.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar