Recipe by Marie
You will love this pork roast that is rubbed with a mixture of brown sugar, garlic and herbs.
Top Review by j8ert8er15
AMAZING! My husband said it was the best pork he's ever had! I used the rub from this recipe and cooked it like #63828. It turned out phenomenal! My mother-in-law is crazy about pork loin, so we're going over there to cook it tonight! YUMMY!
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (about 3 to 4 lbs)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients and rub over entire roast.
- Place roast in a shallow roasting pan and place in a preheated 500° oven.
- Immediately reduce heat to 350° and bake uncovered until meat thermometer reaches 160°.
- Remove to a warm serving platter, cover with foil and let rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
- Make gravy from pan drippings.