Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great, light appetizer. My mom makes this for lots of parties, etc.
- pepperidge farm thin sliced bread
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon dry ranch dressing mix
- dill weed
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon cream
- 1 seedless European cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- Cut bread into rounds with cutters- 1 1/2- 2" diameter.
- Slice cucumbers into 1/8" slices.
- Thinly spread rounds with butter.
- Mix cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, dill weed, and cream.
- Spread bread with herbed cream cheese mix.
- Top with cucumber slice.
- Add remainder of cheese into pastry bag fitted with star tip.
- Pipe star on top of cucumber.
- Garnish with dill sprig.
I boo-booed and picked up the seedy cucumber, so I had to remove them and serve cuke crescents instead of rounds, but it's all the same in the end, so to speak. ;) Very nice snack for company today, thank you!