Light Cucumber Canapes
Very la-di-da, and low fat as well. Great nosh! If you can't get in English cucumber substitute about 3 medium sized ones.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons grated low-fat parmesan cheese or 3 tablespoons asiago cheese
- 1 thickly sliced English cucumber
- fresh parsley
- Place the cottage cheese, mayonnaise, and Parmesan in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Drop about two teaspoons of the mixture onto each cucumber slice and garnish with a fresh parsley sprig.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Eadsy lovely tasty recipe. and very low cal etc etc. I used a small new cuke and added 1 tsp of Mama Africa's Zulu sauce - It is very hot but sure booted up the flavor. We love spice - others will love the recipe just as it is posted . I know this will be made again Thanks Mirjam for a winner1Reply
see 2 more