Smoked Salmon (Lox) Canapes
photo by Demandy
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup smoked salmon, chopped (lox)
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped (I omitted this, since I didn't have any on hand)
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- dense pumpernickel rounds
- Blend the cream cheese, salmon, and dill.
- Spread the salmon mixture on top of each round.
- Arrange on a plate and top with diced onion.
- Season with freshly ground pepper.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and fresh dill.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!