- 6 medium potatoes, peeled, cubed, boiled
- 1 small onion, minced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons butter or 1⁄4 teaspoon margarine, cut in small pieces
- 1⁄4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat together all ingredients, except butter, parsley and paprika and spoon into a greased 9x9x2" casserole dish, dot top with butter; sprinkle parsley and paprika over top.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight. Bake in a 400' oven for 35 minutes or until warm throughout.