1/1 Photo of Hearty Veggie Frittata
What's better than breakfast? Breakfast after dark! Come inside Lisa Vanderpump's kitchen to watch fabulous men making fantastic recipes with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Melt 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in a large oven-proof nonstick skillet** over medium heat. Add garlic, vegetables, and Italian seasoning; cook until tender.
- 3Meanwhile beat remaining 2 tablespoons Spread, eggs and 3 tablespoons water with a wire whisk until foamy, about 1 minute. Stir 1/2 cup cheddar cheese into egg mixture.
- 4Reduce heat to low and stir in egg mixture. Lift set edges of frittata with spatula, tilting pan to allow uncooked mixture to flow to bottom. Cook until almost set. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese, then broil 2 minutes or until golden brown and eggs are set.
- 5*Create your own by combining equal amounts dried parsley, dried oregano, and dried basil.
- 6**If oven-proof skillet is not available, before broiling, thoroughly wrap handle of skillet with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- 7Tip: Also makes a great sandwich. Just slice into wedges and serve on crusty whole grain bread!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Veggie Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.5
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 272.3 mg
- Sodium 280.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 14.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
assorted fresh vegetables
dried Italian seasoning