1 hr 8 mins
Shawn C's Note:
while on a diet with limited cooking and condiments, I came up with this dish as a alternative to the FRIED kind.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pound loin portions with meat tenderizer to make flat, and to make like cube steak.
- 2in a bowl mix other ingredients and put meat in one at a time making sure to coat each side. once all are in the bowl swish them around some more to distribute the mustard mix.
- 3let set in refridgerator for 1 hour (or longer if you prefer).
- 4heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. when hot spray with non stick spray, add steak pieces one at a time, carefull of splatters.
- 5cover if desired, but otherwise once a good sear is on the first side flip over and cook on other side. cook about 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. being careful not to over cook or it will dry out.
- 6serve with some steamed vegetables, fruit or a salad.
Browse Our Top Deer Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Deer Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Mustard Fried Venison
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 235.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: