Prep 1 hr
Cook 8 mins
while on a diet with limited cooking and condiments, I came up with this dish as a alternative to the FRIED kind.
- 453.59 g venison loin, cut into 4x 4oz pieces then butterflied
- 1 garlic clove, minced (about 1 tsp worth)
- 29.58 ml mustard, regular yellow
- 4.92 ml horseradish
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 59.14 ml water
- pound loin portions with meat tenderizer to make flat, and to make like cube steak.
- in a bowl mix other ingredients and put meat in one at a time making sure to coat each side. once all are in the bowl swish them around some more to distribute the mustard mix.
- let set in refridgerator for 1 hour (or longer if you prefer).
- heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. when hot spray with non stick spray, add steak pieces one at a time, carefull of splatters.
- cover if desired, but otherwise once a good sear is on the first side flip over and cook on other side. cook about 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. being careful not to over cook or it will dry out.
- serve with some steamed vegetables, fruit or a salad.