Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
When you can't have pork fried rice, this is a healthy alternative
Make and share this Healthy Chicken Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces cooked chicken breasts, cut into very small bites
- 1⁄2 cup brown rice, uncooked
- 3 egg whites
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Braggs liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- Boil bag of rice for about 1-2 min less than the box states (mine said 10-12 minutes and I boiled 9 minutes). spray small pan with pam and scramble egg whites. In a larger pan, add butter or margarine, onion, and carrots. Cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Add cooked rice, eggs, chicken, pepper, and liquid aminos. Mix well and simmer about 3 minutes. Serve.