1/2 Photos of Hawaiian Chicken Sandwiches
Something a little different for a weekend lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Mix chicken meat, celery, mayonnaise and pecans.
- 3Salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
- 4Slice tops off rolls and remove bread from center (save to make breadcrumbs for another recipe).
- 5Fill rolls with the chicken mixture, place a pineapple ring on top, then sprinkle with cheddar.
- 6Broil 4 inches from heat for 2-3 minutes until hot and cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Chicken Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.8
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 548.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: