Hawaiian Nutella Sandwich
I love King's Hawaiian bread and Nutella, and I thought to combine them to make a sweet and filling snack.
- Ready In:
- 2 king's hawaiian rolls (or sliced bread is fine)
- 2 tablespoons nutella
- 1⁄4 cup of fresh sliced strawberry
- 1 small banana, sliced
- Split the rolls into half.
- Spread one tablespoon of Nutella onto one side of each roll.
- Arrange the strawberries and bananas evenly among the two rolls, placing on top of the Nutella.
- Place the tops on the sandwich and eat.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION