Cajun Chicken Sandwiches
photo by Chalko
- Ready In:
- Flatten the chicken breasts to about ¼-inch thickness.
- Mix the cereal, bisquick and Cajun seasoning in a shallow bowl.
- Spray chicken with cooking spray, and then dip them into the cereal mixture until completely coated.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook chicken about 5 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked and they are golden crisp.
- Serve on buns with tomatoes and lettuce!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Very easy and tasty. Mine were not very crunchy, I think because I used prepared cornflake crumbs from a box [sold near the dry breadcrumbs in my grocery store] instead of crushing actual cereal by hand. Next time I'll try the cereal instead of the packaged crumbs. Otherwise, the chicken was very moist and flavorful. Definitely a do-over at our house!