1/1 Photo of Hasty Tasty Chops
1 hr 15 mins
Becky in Wisconsin's Note:
I haven't made this in a long time. I can't even remember where I got the recipe. Hope you all enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, beat eggs & milk until blended.
- 2Place crumbs on waxed paper or in pie plate.
- 3Dip chops into egg mixture, then into crumbs to coat on each side.
- 4In large skillet, heat oil over med. heat.
- 5Add three chops & cook until browned on each side. Remove and keep warm. Cook remaining 3 chops. Again, removing and keeping warm.
- 6Add potatoes, onions and peppers. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place chops on top of potatoes.
- 7Cover and reduce heat to med. low.
- 8Cook about 50 minutes. Remove chops and keep warm.
- 9Raise heat and cook potatoes until browned.
- 10Serve with chops.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hasty Tasty Chops
Serving Size: 1 (530 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.5
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 147.2 mg
- Sodium 928.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 34.0 g