Recipe by Mille®
Here is my newest weapon in my war against the high sodium content of the menu at most fast-food restaurants and at many diners. And these taste better too!
- 1 1⁄2 cups peeled and shredded potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup onions, minced (optional) or 1⁄2 cup shredded onion (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute or egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix (or other seasoning to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine potatoes, egg substitute or eggs, water and All-Purpose Original Blend Mrs. Dash in medium bowl; mix well.
- In non-stick skillet or on griddle place approximately ¼ cup potato mixture; press with spatula to about 4 inches in diameter.
- Cook over medium or medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining potato mixture.