1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
My co-worker brought this in to work one morning! Yummy!! The onion-garlic croutons made for a terrific taste and the soup - made it taste like a country gravy. Great for holidays or overnight guest breakfasts! Prep time does not include the overnight time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups onion garlic-flavored croutons
- 2 lbs sausage, precooked and drained (or 2 c diced ham)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Grease a 9x13 pan.
- 2Layer croutons, then sausage or ham, then eith the 2 cups cheese.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine milk, eggs, prepared mustard and salt.
- 4Pour this over the croutons, meat, cheese.
- 5Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 6In the morning, mix together the soup and 1/2 cup milk- pour over everything.
- 7Top with the thawed hash browns.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 9Bake at 300 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hash Browns Egg Bake
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 945.5
- Calories from Fat 611
- Total Fat 67.8 g
- Saturated Fat 27.6 g
- Cholesterol 221.3 mg
- Sodium 1949.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 34.1 g