Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
Wisconsin potatoes make the best casseroles.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons coarse grain mustard
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup grated swiss cheese
- 2 lbs of shredded frozen hash browns, defrosted
- 2 cups ham, cubes
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9x13-baking dish and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat olive oil and cook carrot and onion over medium-low heat until onion is limp. Turn heat to low and add soup, milk, cream cheese and mustard. Heat until cheese is melted. Add Swiss cheese, potatoes and ham. Gently stir to combine.
- Place in baking dish and top with melted butter. Bake for 60 to 75 minutes or until top is bubbly and potatoes are tender.
How many of these has the average cook made in her lifetime? Try this one, it's better than all the others. Luuuved it!