Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve with the Dairy Queen Onion Ring Recipe and away you go!
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can Green Giant sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices processed swiss cheese (no holes)
- 4 (1/4 lb) hamburger patty
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Mix the first three ingredients together, put on low heat and let simmer.
- Mix the Accent, Lawry's and pepper together and put in a shaker.
- Season the patties with this and fry or grill until done-dont press on the patties-you must resist this impulse!
- Put patty onto a bun, then the swiss, then the sauce and you're done.
These are really good served on a bun.Or double the sauce to use as a gravy over mashed potatoes,and top with regular swiss cheese.Yummy!
Unbelievably good and tastes just like the original. Only change I made was adding a squirt of ketchup to the sauce (tasted like it was missing a little tang). Thanks for bringing one of my fast food favorites back!
Better than Hardees! I like that I can control the salt.. Thanks so much for posting