1/2 Photos of Hamburger for One Person
This is based on a recipe Cooking for 1, thought I would post as there has been queries again for recipes for 1 person. Please play around with this recipe as you could add finely grated veggies to the patty, use different sauces etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 sesame buns or 1 roll, split toasted and buttered
- 1 tablespoon grated tasty cheese
- 1 teaspoon tomato sauce or 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 slice cooked beetroot (optional but try it)
- 1 slice tomato
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 1To make patty, place beef, breadcrumbs, onion, herbs, egg yolk, tomato and soy sauces and black pepper in bowl and mix well to combine.
- 2Using wet hands shape mixture into a patty.
- 3Heat oil in a nonstick pan over medium high heat, add patty and cook for 4-5 minutes each side to your liking.
- 4To assemble hamburger sprinkle bottom half of bun with cheese, then top with cooked patty, tomato sauce, beetroot, tomato, lettuce and top half of bun.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger for One Person
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 612.9
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 271.7 mg
- Sodium 997.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 33.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: