- 1 potato, peeled and diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium onion, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup frozen green pea
- 1 cup cooked ham, diced or cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 4 ounces Velveeta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, bring potato, carrots, and onion to a boil in 1 1/2 cups water.
- Reduce heat; cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Add peas and ham; return to a boil.
- Add soup and cheese.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes or until smooth and heated through.