Recipe by ms.susan
These are wonderful little appetizers! Allow at least 4 per person, because they will be gone in a flash!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made these for a group I hosted & they were gone so fast! Half were made with deli ham & the others with sliced turkey breast! Am not a big fan of horseradish, but it did give these little buggers a nice kick, I thought! Thanks much for sharing! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's PAC]
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 6 slices packaged deli ham (thin slices)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat horseradish, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt, pepper and cream cheese together until creamy and easy to spread.
- Place one ham slice on a piece of wax paper.
- With a spatula or broad knife, spread some of the mixture over the slice of ham. Place another slice of ham on top and spread with more of the creamed mixture. Repeat ending with a ham slice on top.
- Wrap tightly in wax paper and place in freezer for 90 minutes or more.
- A few hours before serving, remove and cut lengthwise and crosswise into small cubes.
- Pierce each cube with a toothpick.