I am fast becoming hooked on quichés and breakfast casseroles. My tastes have changed so much since becoming a member of recipezaar. Things I would never eat before I love now. I guess I just needed to try them.
- Mix ham, bell pepper, green onion, cheese and flour; toss all ingredients lightly.
- Mix half-and-half gently into eggs.
- Still gently; fold ham mixture into egg mixture.
- Pour this mixture into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake 10 minutes at 425 degrees, and then lower heat to 325 degrees and bake 20 minutes more or till done.