From the Tabasco website - it was so good I thought it deserved wider circulation
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix onion, thyme, sugar, salt, nutmeg and tabasco sauce in a small bowl.
- 2Remove fat from chicken and stab a couple of times with a fork.
- 3Spoon or rub seasoning mixture over both sides of each breast half and let it marinate for 20 minutes (it's still pretty good without marinating).
- 4Heat butter and oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- 5When bubbling, add chicken and cook for 5 to 10 minutes on each side (depending on size of chicken breasts) until brown and cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Habanero Jerk Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.3
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 106.3 mg
- Sodium 727.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 39.4 g