Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you love guacamole, this is a must try! So easy and deliciuos. I get rave reviews from our party going friends.
- Slice avacados in half, remove seed, scoop our flesh using a spoon into a medium size bowl.
- Mash avacados using fork until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, saving tomatoes.
- Stir well, taste for seasoning and adjust to your liking.
- Add tomatoes and stir well.
- Chill or serve immediately.
- Will keep in sealed container for 24 hours in refrigorator.
I've always wanted a recipe with this great taste. Thank you.
I made this recipe today. It's wonderful. I didn't put in the jalapeno becuse my other mexican dishes were quite spicey. Thank you for posting such a great recipe.