Ultimate Chocolate Strawberry Trifle
photo by Shepburn22
- Ready In:
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen extra creamy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, cleaned, hulled, and halved
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) chocolate candy bars
- 1. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and cool completely. Cut into 1 inch squares.
- 2. In large bowl, combine pudding mix, water, and sweetened condensed milk. Mix until smooth, then fold in 8 ounces of the extra creamy whipped topping until no streaks remain.
- 3. In trifle bowl or glass serving dish place half the brownies, half the pudding mixture, half the strawberries, and half of the 12 ounce container of whipped topping. Repeat layers. Shave chocolate onto top layer for garnish. Refrigerate 8 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!