- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 3 1⁄2 cups nonfat beef broth
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles
- 3⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 cups broccoli florets, steamed
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. In dutch oven, saute onions & garlic. Add ground turkey and scramble until no longer pink.
- 2. Drain excess fat.
- 3. Stir in paprika and thyme.
- 4. Add broth and uncooked noodles, bring to a boil.
- 5. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 6. Mix sour cream with flour then stir into noodle mixture.
- 7. Simmer for an additional 3 minutes, stirring until thickened.
- 8. Serve over steamed broccoli.