1/3 Photos of Grilled Vegetable Salad With Oregano Dressing
Adapted from the Australian Womens Weekly. A favourite dish of mine is veggies cooked on the barbecue, the vegetables listed can of course be varied, I am sure that any combination would taste just as good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 400 g pumpkin
- 3 zucchini
- 2 red capsicums (red peppers)
- 2 yellow peppers (yellow peppers)
- 12 green onions, trimmed
- 150 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons baby capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted (optional)
- 1For Oregano Dressing - Place all ingredients in a screw top jar and shake well to combine, set aside.
- 2For Vegetables - Peel and thickly slice pumpkin; quarter zucchini length ways; thickly slice both types of peppers (capsicum).
- 3Brush vegetables with half the oregano dressing and sprinkle with a little salt.
- 4Cook vegetables on heated barbecue grill (medium heat), turning until just tender and with slight char lines. (vegetables can be cooked in batches if your barbecue is small).
- 5Arrange vegetables on serving platter and sprinkle with crumbled feta, capers and pine nuts (if using). Drizzle over remaining dressing.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Vegetable Salad With Oregano Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.2
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 381.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 7.1 g