- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar or 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger or 1⁄4 cup minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 (3 lb) boneless beef top sirloin steaks, about 2 inches thick
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add beef.
- Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard the marinade.
- Grill steak, covered, over indirect medium heat for 1-1/2 to 2 hours, turning once, or until meat reaches desired doneness.