Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I always hated pork chops, but my husband loved 'em, so I came up with this. I'm now madley in love with pork chops.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 -3 center-cut pork loin chops, about 1/2 thick
- Mix oil, vinegar, garlic, rosemary, salt, & pepper, and brush on chops. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
- Preheat grill (I just use my little on-the-counter fake George Foreman grill).
- Grill 5-8 minutes on each side, depending on thickness. Let rest 1-2 minutes before serving.
No leftovers kids gobbled these up, my husband and I enjoyed too :) marrinated 24 hrs. Might add rosemary next time.
Very, very good chop marinade! Made exactly as written, marinated in my FoodSaver vacuum marinating container. There is only the 2 of us, so I did 2 HUGE 2" thick bone-in pork chops, then grilled them outside. Absolutely delicious, wouldn't change a thing!
Super marinade - I marinade for 24 hours out of necessity - dinner was delayed a day which I think actually worked very well. Every easy marinade to make, very flavorful and one I definitely will use again.