Simple Rosemary Pork Chops
Very easy after work prep and delicious results. A friend of me once told me that my chops were "better than his grandma's"! This is also my favorite way to marinate steaks!
- Ready In:
- 4 -6 thin pork chops
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- 1 teaspoon dried powdered rosemary (I use fresh chopped)
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
- fresh ground pepper
- Combine soy, wine, rosemary, garlic and pepper in large ziplock bag or bowl. Add chops and marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Grill about 3 1/2 minutes each side or until done.
- Remove from grill, tent with foil and let rest for about 3 minutes before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I had this tonight, and I think it is a great fast marinade. I love the subtle flavor the soy and red wine and rosemary bring together. I added a second garlic (diced both) and a little brown sugar after tasting. Also I wish I had saved some of the marinade for use after cooking to splash on top the chops... (actually I did anyways, LOL) Very yummy!