For the grill, or can be broiled.
Make and share this Grilled Lemon Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, mixed with
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 slices onions, seperated into rings
- Sprinkle dill, pepper, salt and garlic powder over salmon.
- Place in shallow glass pan.
- Mix sugar, chicken boullion, oil, soy sauce, and green onions.
- Pour over salmon.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour, turn once.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Put on grill on med heat, place lemon and onion on top.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes, or until fish is done.