Grilled Lemon Dill Fish
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup kraft mayo light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 lb firm-textured fish fillet (cod, catfish or salmon)
- PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Mix mayo, lemon peel, lemon juice and dill.
- PLACE fish on greased grill grate. Brush with half of the mayo mixture.
- GRILL 5 min.; turn fish. Brush with the remaining mayo mixture. Grill an additional 5 to 8 minute or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love collect new recipes as well as eat them. I have a recipe collection that is almost taking up my pantry room. And I still keep adding more to zaar. I LOVE TO COOK! Which I just pickes up about 4 yrs ago, when I became a mommy. I used to think it was a chore and I hated even the thought of it. I wish I could Bake more...I cant BAKE AT ALL! I will have to practice on that one. I work overnights. I have been married for almost 4 yrs. We have 2 beautiful toddler boys together and will hopefully have more.