Lemon-Dill Sauce for Fish
photo by AcadiaTwo
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
1 1/4 cups (approx)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (can use more lemon juice)
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh dill (or use 1 teaspoon dried dill, or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic (or to taste)
- salt and pepper
- In a glass bowl whisk all ingredients together until well blended, adjusting all amounts to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours or up to 24 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!