Grilled Lemon Garlic Potatoes
If you looking for a different way to serve potatoes, this is it. Yummy!
- Ready In:
- 4 lbs small red potatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄3 cup parsley, chopped
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Bring potatoes and water to cover to a boil in a large Dutch oven over medium high heat, cook 20 to 25 minutes or until tender. Drain and toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Stir together lemon rind, nest five ingredients and remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Coat a cold cooking grate with cooking spray and place on grill over medium heat, (350 degrees).
- Place potatoes on cooking grate and grill, covered with grill lid, 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Gently toss hot potatoes with lemon mixture.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Wow - I loved thes potatoes! I took advice from diner's review and used only the zest of the lemon (not the juice). What a great flavor combination with the pepper, garlic and parsley. This is a great method of grilling potatoes that can easily be done along with anything else you're grilling. Thanks for posting this great recipe!Reply
I made 1/4 of the recipe as it just DS and myself for dinner. I forgot to get redskinned potatoes so I used regular Idaho potatoes that I peeled first and then followed directions and ingredients as listed. The listed ingredients says 1 tablespoon grated lemon juice, so I used some of the juice and some zest. This made for very lemony potatoes, next time will probably just use one of them. Served with grilled chicken and salad made for a great dinner. Thanks for sharing your recipe 4-H Mom. Made for Photo Tag.Reply
see 2 more