Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
These vegetables are great cooked on the grill, but you could also saute them for winter time eating.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano (1/2 tsp dried)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium red onion, quartered
- 1 small red pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 small yellow pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 6 -8 whole mushrooms
- 6 cherry tomatoes or 12 grape tomatoes
- Combine first 7 ingredients to make marinade.
- Pour marinade over prepared vegetables. Toss to coat. Let stand at least 15 minutes. Drain.
- Arrange on vegetable grill rack.
- Grill, over medium heat, 10-12 minutes or until tender.