Grilled Summer Squash
We were having a grilled dinner using up some chicken, beef, & pork I had in the freezer to free up space for Thanksgiving and came up with this recipe for summer squash. Very simple and tasty.
- Ready In:
- 2 summer squash or 2 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced into rings
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (for drizzling)
- Preheat Grill.
- Arrange veggies on a piece of aluminum foil large enought to form a packet.
- Sprinkle pepper, garlic powder,& salt over veggies.
- Slice butter into desired pieces and place on top of veggies.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Seal packet leaving enough room for veggies to steam.
- Place on grill for approximately 20 minutes or until veggies are soft and flip packet as necessary for even cooking.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION