Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad
- Cook pasta following directions on box, drain.
- While pasta is cooking, heat grill or broiler. Sprinkle chicken with lemon juice and grill or broil for about 2 minutes per side or until done. Set aside and let cool.
- When cool, cut chicken into bite-size pieces and mix with cooled pasta in a large bowl.
- Add peppers, onion, scallions and dill.
- In a medium bowl, whisk mayo, vinegar, honey, mustard, sugar, onion powder, parsley flakes, salt and pepper. Gradually whisk in oil.
- Pour mayo mix over the pasta and chicken, toss. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- *You could add spinach, peas, broccoli or whatever veggies you wanted. Be creative!