Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
A spicy side dish that will suit many seasons.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbles
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce
- 1 lb rotini pasta
- Cook pasta per package instructions, rinse with cold water.
- While the pasta is cooking chop half of a red onion, 5 stalks of celery, and half of a precooked whole chicken into equal size small pieces. Add all of these to a large mixing bowl along with the container of blue cheese crumbles.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the hot sauce and olive oil, I use an immersion blender as these two items are not easy to combine. If you are using a whisk slowly add the olive oil while mixing.
- Add the pasta and sauce to the large mixing bowl and mix well but don't destroy the pasta. You are looking to get all the little bits of goodness to get into the ridges of the pasta.
- For best results chill until cool. Depending on the hot sauce and your tastes you can always add more hot sauce, or add some blue cheese dressing to adjust the flavor.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION