Prep 7 hrs
Cook 30 mins
- 3 lbs antelope steak, cut 1 1/2 inches thick
- 3⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- In plastic bag or large shallow bowl, combine all ingredients except meat.
- Add meat and marinate 6-8 hours.
- Prepare barbeque for cooking.
- Place steak on rack 6 inches above hot coals.
- Grill 10-15 minutes, basting occasionally.
- Turn, continue basting, and grill 10-15 minutes longer for medium steak.
- Serves 6-8.
I used moose meat and unfortunately my pc was tough but rest of the supper gang enjoyed theirs immensley. Thats the roulette game of eating game!