1/1 Photo of Green Tomatoes & Zucchini Pizza my way to have fried green tomatoes
Yvonne Tarver's Note:
my way to have fried green tomatoes"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -2 medium zucchini
- 4 -6 green tomatoes
- chopped mushroom
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 3 -4 cloves fine chopped garlic
- 1 fine chopped hot pepper
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1 -2 large corn tortillas or 1 -2 large flour tortilla
- 1Wash and trim zucchini & green tomatoes (DO NOT PEEL).
- 2Cut zucchini & tomatoes into about 1/2" thick slices.
- 3Place in a plastic bag with the next 4 ingredients. Add salt & pepper and pour Italian dressing over. Shake well.
- 4Spray pie pan with Pam. Place 1- tortilla in bottom and pour veg in.
- 5Bake 30-minutes at 350.
- 6Turn oven to broil. Sprinkle bread crumbs and brown a little.
- 7Sprinkle cheese and melt until lightly browned. I searched the WWW for Fried Green Tomatoes and I came up with this.
- 8I made two in one day!
- 9Make 2 and slice into 4 pieces and voila! Arrange like a personal size pizza.
- 10Better than Pizza Hut!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Tomatoes & Zucchini Pizza my way to have fried green tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.8
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 772.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: