my way to have fried green tomatoes"
Make and share this Green Tomatoes & Zucchini Pizza my way to have fried green tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 -2 medium zucchini
- 4 -6 green tomatoes
- chopped mushroom
- 1⁄2 chopped onion
- 3 -4 cloves fine chopped garlic
- 1 fine chopped hot pepper
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese
- 1 -2 large corn tortillas or 1 -2 large flour tortilla
- Wash and trim zucchini & green tomatoes (DO NOT PEEL).
- Cut zucchini & tomatoes into about 1/2" thick slices.
- Place in a plastic bag with the next 4 ingredients. Add salt & pepper and pour Italian dressing over. Shake well.
- Spray pie pan with Pam. Place 1- tortilla in bottom and pour veg in.
- Bake 30-minutes at 350.
- Turn oven to broil. Sprinkle bread crumbs and brown a little.
- Sprinkle cheese and melt until lightly browned. I searched the WWW for Fried Green Tomatoes and I came up with this.
- I made two in one day!
- Make 2 and slice into 4 pieces and voila! Arrange like a personal size pizza.
- Better than Pizza Hut!