1/2 Photos of Green Olive Sauce (With Pasta, Fish or Omelet)
This sauce is really savory and different. It was originally from 101 cookbooks, where she suggested serving it over toasted gnocchi. However, I think it would be wonderful over fish and in an omelet as well (or wherever else you can think to put it!).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet over medium high heat, saute the garlic and onion in the 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, until softened, a few minutes.
- 2Add the both and cream and bring to a simmer.
- 3Remove from heat, add the olives and let cool for a couple minutes. Taste and add a bit of fresh lemon juice if you like, as well as black pepper and/or red pepper flakes.
- 4You can keep this as is, or for a more sauce like consistency, feel free to blend/puree.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Olive Sauce (With Pasta, Fish or Omelet)
Serving Size: 1 (508 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.8
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 38.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 54.2 mg
- Sodium 1762.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g