Recipe by Engrossed
This sounds easy and tasty.
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
This was great, I used chicken broth in place of water, I added in 2 teaspoon dried chili flakes and sauteed the onion/garlic mixture separately from the chops, I seasoned the chops with seasoned salt and black pepper before browning, thanks for sharing Engrossed1...Kitten:)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 pork loin chops
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -2 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 3 (4 ounce) cansdiced mild green chilies
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- red chili pepper flakes, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour oil in a large saute pan with a lid.
- Heat over medium high until hot.
- Add pork chops, onions, garlic and oregano.
- Saute for 5 minutes or until the onions are translucent and the pork chops are browned.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until pork chops are tender.