1/1 Photo of Green Bean and Mint Salad
Young fresh green beans or haricots verts, make this a very nice side salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, mint, lemon zest and juice, and mustard. While whisking, slowly add the olive oil and whisk until thick and emulsified.
- 2Whisk in the sour cream and Tabasco sauce.
- 3Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Put green beans and red onion into a large bowl.
- 5Pour the dressing over the beans and toss well. refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours before serving. The 30 minutes is not cooking time, but is the time allowed to blend the flavors while in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean and Mint Salad
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.2
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 32.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 3.3 g