Recipe by Boomette
A recipe from Coup de Pouce. Posted for ZWT - Greece
Top Review by Dr. Jenny
These mushrooms were a big hit at the BBQ I brought them to. I used baby Bella's. Great combination of flavors, plated colorfully, and best of all they were easy to make. Saving this to my keeper file. Made for ZWT9
- 24 large mixed mushrooms, stalks removed (regular mushrooms, not mixed)
- 1 cup tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, pits removed and chopped (kalamata)
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Put mushrooms, smooth side on top, on a baking sheet that has parchment paper. Cook in a preheated oven of 425 F for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool a little bit. Flip the mushrooms, hollow side on top.
- In a bowl, mix tomatoes, olives, feta, garlic and basil. With a spoon, distribute this mixture in the mushrooms. Keep cooking at 425F 8 to 10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and hot.