Recipe by Lorrie in Montreal
Ahhhh anything with Greek ingredients is sure to be sublime...feta,black olives,garlic,oregano. Happy Greekfest!
Top Review by CulinaryExplorer
Super simple and tastes great! I changed the amounts to serve 4 and it worked well. The only thing I used less of was the olive oil... I used maybe half what it called for because it just wasn't necessary. I also used already cooked shrimp so I wanted to heat it up a little and just sauteed the butter and oregano for a minute and then heated all that up with the shrimp. And for the feta I used up the last of a few different containers I had and one of them was Lemon Oregano which I think really added that extra something to it.
- 340.19 g fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 large red peppers or 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 113.39 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 29.58 ml wine vinegar or 29.58 ml herb-flavored vinegar
- 14.79 ml fresh oregano
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 59.14 ml fresh lemon juice
- 118.29 ml black olives, pitted and sliced
- 340.19 g pasta shells, cooked
- 340.19 g cooked baby shrimp