A great and different twist on the ol' chips and dips course. Also great as a type of relish, served over baked chicken breasts or grilled fish.
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 ounces sliced black olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 the lemon, juice of
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- fresh ground black pepper
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Set aside.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour over vegetable mixture and toss well.
- Cover and chill 2-24 hours.
- Serve with pita chips or tortilla chips.