1/1 Photo of Greek Salsa
2 hrs 15 mins
Marni Ulch's Note:
A great and different twist on the ol' chips and dips course. Also great as a type of relish, served over baked chicken breasts or grilled fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 1/2 ounces sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 the lemon, juice of
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Set aside.
- 3In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- 4Pour over vegetable mixture and toss well.
- 5Cover and chill 2-24 hours.
- 6Serve with pita chips or tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Greek Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.3
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 53.5 mg
- Sodium 813.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 10.1 g