Mango and Peach Salsa
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- 2 ripe peaches, diced (you could use canned)
- 2 tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 ripe mango, diced
- 1 red onion, sliced into very fine half rings
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, very finely diced
- 1 chili pepper, de seeded and diced finely (optional)
- 6 tablespoons coriander, finely chopped (cilantro, approx)
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- black pepper
- Mix everything together seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
- You want some of the peaches and mango to be chopped into bigger chunks than the rest of the ingredients so that they stand out a little.
- After an hour or two the salsa will have leaked a little liquid, in this case, pour most of it off and mix the rest back inches.
- I love fruit!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I come from a family of food loves, in fact its the subject we talk about most! I've been trying to write a cookbook for years but always hit stumbling blocks or wanted to go in another direction. Its not as easy as it looks! I've decided to upload my all time favorite recipes onto this website. Trust me when I say that good recipes don't make it onto my page, only the truly great and AMAZINGLY TASTY or ingenious and unusual ones do. Most are tried and tested but some I just give the general idea for. You get the gist! I really appriciate your reviews and comments so If you've made or tasted one of my recipes then please leave me some feedback!