Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
As if you didn't already know, but edamame is immature soybeans. Mix up your menu with this Greek-inspired salad for a fabulous side salad.
- 1 (12 ounce) bagfrozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes, drained, blotted dry (Julienne-Cut)
- 1 (4 3/4 ounce) jarpitted kalamata olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup greek feta vinaigrette
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese
- In medium bowl, combine first 5 ingredients. Gently fold in cheese.
- Refrigerate several hours to blend flavors.