Gravad Lax (Marinated Salmon)
- Remove bones from salmon, cut into 2 peices, wash and dry.
- Combine salt, sugar and peppercorns in small bowl.
- layer 1/3rd of the dill on the bottom of a shallow baking pan.
- lay one peice of salmon on the dill, sprinkle with salt/sugar mixture and another 3rd of the dill, cover with second peice of salmon, and cover with remaining dill.
- Cover with a board and refridgerate for 2 to 3 days.
- To serve, scrape off salt, sugar, peppercorns and dill. Slice salmon diagonally into 1/4 inch slices. Serve with dark bread and capers.