Grilled Marinated Salmon
Found this online and sounds easy enough for someone like me who does not have a lot of experience cooking fish at home. Marinating time not included in prep/cooking time.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 lbs salmon fillets
- In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, oil, mustard powder, ginger and ground black pepper.
- Place the salmon in a shallow, nonporous dish and pour the marinade over the salmon. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, turning occasionally
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium high heat and lightly oil grate
- Grill the fish for about 3 to 4 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I made 1/2 of this for DH (I don't care for salmon) and he said that this was very good, nothing extraordinary, but a nicely seasoned filet. I put the marinade and fish into a Ziploc bag for less cleanup and I cooked it in a pan on top of the grill, closing the lid to get the smokey flavor (grilling and fish do not work well for me). Thanks for sharing.Reply